The objective of this webinar is to highlight that the form and structure of test cases matter significantly to good testing in addition to the test case content. In fact a good form and structure aids generating good content.
The form and structure enables –
(1) test cases to be sharply goal focused i.e. what types of defects can uncover
(2) allows a clear assessment of effectiveness of test cases
(3) allows one to select appropriate test cases to optimize execution
(4) allows one to objectively assess the “system health” and finally
(5) enables development of shorter automated scripts enabling easy maintenance
Join the HBT (Hypothesis Based Testing) Series Webinar to learn more. T Ashok, Founder & CEO, STAG Software and Architect of HBT will deliver the webinar.