In a world where a minor bug can have crippling effects, our just announced Coverity development testing platform makes it easier than ever for developers to find hard-to-spot, yet potentially crash-causing defects early in the software development life-cycle, reducing the cost, time, and risk of software errors.
Why You Need Coverity 5.5
- Test millions of lines of codes in minutes not hours.
- Get the deepest and most accurate analysis through Coverity® Static Analysis and a highly-tuned version of FindBugs to view and manage from a single workflow.
- Find, verify and fix defects from the desktop without ever leaving the IDE. Also works with Jenkins Continuous Integration Server to automatically apply a continuous process for quality testing.
- Measure and track code quality and complexity across development teams through customizable reports.
- Out-of-the-box policy management for FDA and DISA STIG to enable faster time to value.
Coverity® Connector for HP ALM
The Coverity Connector for HP ALM integrates results from the Coverity development testing suite – including code quality defects discovered by Coverity® Static Analysis and FindBugs™- with the HP ALM and HP Quality Center workflow. With this integration, companies can reduce the risk of application quality issues in production, without increasing development or QA time, cost or agility.
Get the Details
Coverity 5.5, Coverity® Integrity Control 2.0, and Coverity Connector for HP ALM will be generally available on October 18th. Register today to request a trial.
Learn more about the Coverity Development Testing Platform at www.coverity.com.
Contact a sales representative at email@example.com.
Attend the Coverity Webinar Series
We invite you to join us during our webinar series where we will cover a range of topics beginning with an introduction to Coverity 5.5. We will continue the series with an in-depth overview of the enhancements found in our latest release followed by an overview of the Coverity Connector for HP ALM software.
Get Ahead of Code Defects – Development Testing with Coverity 5.5
Oct. 18, 2011 | 7 am PST
Oct. 18, 2011 | 10 am PST
See What’s New in Coverity 5.5
Oct. 20, 2011 | 7 am PST
Oct. 20, 2011 | 10 am PST
Development Testing: The Missing Link in ALM
Nov. 1, 2011 | 9am PST