Hello fellow Software Testers!
Mark September 13th 2011 in your diaries as the day that you will attend EuroSTAR’s first ever FREE Virtual Conference on Software Testing! We want you to be there to share in the excitement so consider this our personal invitation to attend – register now!
2011 Programme Chair Geoff Thompson has carefully selected speakers renowned for their expertise in Software Testing, and without further ado we would like to introduce….
You get to see all these speakers – for FREE – all from the comfort of your own desk! You have plenty of testing topics to choose from, including:
- Usability Testing on a Tight Budget – Erik Boelen, QA Consult, Belgium
- Mind, Map, and Strategy – Using a Mindmap to Develop and Communicate Your Test Strategy – Fiona Charles, Quality Intelligence, Canada
- Experience Driven Test Automation – Mark Fewster, Grove Consultants, UK
- The Crucible of Testing in Creating Software – Julian Harty, eBay, UK
- When Testing Becomes the Risk – Bart Knaack, Logica, Netherlands
- Hang on, DevOps, what about DevTest? – Scott Rich, IBM, USA
- Pushing us Towards the End (-to-End) – Ruud Teunissen, Polteq, Netherlands
- An Effective Agile Testing Framework – Anko Tijman, Ordina, Netherlands
Not only that, but as an attendee you’ll have exclusive access to:
- Live Q&A with our speakers after each presentation
- Interactive discussions in our networking lounge
- A Test-Tools Virtual Expo
- A test-related resource centre
AND….*Just Added* During the Virtual Conference view on-demand a taster of one of the 2011 Keynote Speakers at EuroSTAR – Introducing Gojko Adzic who talks on the “Long Term Value of Acceptance Tests.”
Everything will be available on demand for 30 days after the event – you really have no excuse to miss out on anything!
Please register now, because we’d hate you to miss out on the first time that EuroSTAR goes virtual! Our Virtual doors open at 9.00am London Local Time (Check your local time) and the first session starts at 9.15am London Local Time.
Don’t forget to use our #esconfs when tweeting about the Virtual Conference – share your opinions with us and your peers! We love to hear feedback, in any shape or form! See you there!