.. Continuing the Beginners Guide to Software Testing series
What is Black Box Testing?
- Test the correctness of the functionality with the help of Inputs and Outputs.
- User doesn’t require the knowledge of software code.
- Black box testing is also called as Functionality Testing.
- Testers make sure that software is working as per the requirements.
It attempts to find errors in the following categories:
- Incorrect or missing functions.
- Interface errors.
- Errors in data structures or external data base access.
- Behavior or performance based errors.
- Initialization or termination errors.